Re-opening Indoor Hospitality
Casey’s Bar & Restaurant
December 2021 – Update:
Updated Guidelines regarding Hotel Stays & Dining
From Tuesday December 7th, 2021, all guests must show their Covid Certificate, providing proof you are fully vaccinated, on entry to the hotel along with Photo ID.
- A maximum of 6 people over 18 are allowed per table
- Multiple table bookings are not allowed
- Table service only
- You must wear a face covering when not at your table
We are closely following the guidance & procedures of the World Health Organisation & the Irish Health Service Executive (HSE) regarding the Corona Virus.
The health, safety & wellbeing of our Customers, Staff & Community is of the utmost importance.
If you wish to be seated indoors, please remember:
· Customers will need to provide Proof of Immunity on arrival to confirm that all are over 18 and are either fully vaccinated or have recovered from COVID-19 in the past 6 months. Under 18s who are in the care of a permitted person in an indoor setting, currently do not require Proof of Immunity. However, on the advice of NPHET & in order to provide a safer dining environment for our customers & staff, all under 18’s will be looked after in our outdoor dining terrace.
· Customers may also be asked to show photo ID to prove that the EU Digital COVID Certificate is theirs.
· Customers are still required to provide contact tracing details with the exception of those under 18.
· On arrival, your host will scan your EU Digital COVID Certificate or you will be asked to present another proof of immunity.
Once you’re on the premises, we ask that you sanitise your hands when entering or leaving the building, always wear your face mask when moving around, including when visiting the bathroom and practice physical distancing.
· Visit gov.ie/reopeninghospitality for more information.